Many causes of toothache types of toothache available. This types of toothache more than one and the reason becomes clear by dentists.
Types of toothache is usually caused by teeth, gums and/or bones.
Let's briefly talk about the most common types of toothache.
- Excessive sensitivity and tingling may occur in any of your teeth while running or outdoors.
- Sensitivity to hot and cold food and beverages.
- A continuous, mild pain, but uncomfortable pain may occur.
- A pain that spreads everywhere in the mouth or a pain that accumulates on a single tooth may occur.
What are the Causes of Toothache?
If you wish, let us tell you the causes of toothache in substances.
- Tooth decay is the main cause of toothache.
- Pressure on your teeth from parts such as food leftovers between your teeth.
- Gum problems such as gingivitis and swelling can cause toothache.
- Abrasions on tooth enamel.
- Brushing teeth with the wrong technique and wrong products.
- Toothache may occur if the applications, such as dental fillings, that you have made before, wear and age over time.
- If you often experience the problem of gum recession in the mouth, it will cause an unbearable toothache over time.
- Conditions such as congestion in the sinuses, of course, also affect the mouth.
How Can I Get Rid of a Toothache?
Toothache becomes unbearable over time and deeply affects your daily life. You want to get rid of this toothache as soon as possible and you start looking for a solution. We would like to help you too.
- If there is thinning of the enamel of your teeth, first of all, you should choose a toothpaste suitable for your tooth enamel and change the paste you use.
- If your toothache is mild, you can drink warm water continuously throughout the day. It will reduce your toothache to a minimum.
- When talking about toothache, the first method that comes to mind is cloves. You can drip a few drops of clove oil on a cotton ball and put it between your aching teeth. If there is no clove oil, you can chew the regular clove in your mouth. It will numb the aching area and relax you.
If the herbal methods you tried at home did not help you to relieve your pain, you should consult a doctor and ask for help.
You may have cavities in your teeth and this causes toothache. If you do not treat it early, inflammation of the gum or tooth root may occur.
Reducing the use of sugary foods and drinks, which are described as acidic and harmful to health, will prevent pain in your daily life and relax you.
Going to a regular doctor's examination will be of great benefit to you in order to solve the problems that may occur or occur immediately.
If you experience toothache very often and if you have tooth sensitivity to hot/cold food drinks, we recommend consuming warm food and drink to prevent your toothache from increasing.